Celebrity News: Blac Chyna's Slap Emoji's Urinate Kourtney Kardashian

Thursday 18 August 2016

Blac Chyna's Slap Emoji's Urinate Kourtney Kardashian

Blac Chyna's Slap Emoji: Kylie
In May, Rob Kardashian's fiancee set free a line of emojis that move quickly in the online.

One of that emoji introduce a girl with black hair and a plump purple pout come into slapped over the face.

The girl was assumed to be an animated version of Kylie Jenner which is started guessing everyone on the internet.

We're come in for the reactions of the Kardashian's family to Blac Chyna's arguable emojis.

Kourtney Kardashian is very annoyed when she sees the cartoon similarity in the preview for Sunday's episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians".

Her makeup artist says as the look at the similarities .... "It's Kylie".
Kourtney announces, "It set me over the edge." Further adding, "I was going to call Chyna .... I don't want to yell at a pregnant person."

Instead of calling her brother to mishmash it out. "I yelled at him", the reality star discloses.

In a exposure interview Kourtney says, "This is the first time that made me question Chyna's intensions." "I usually don't let any of this stuff bother me. For some reason this just set me off."

Kourtney describes that Rob didn't react like she thought he should, after coming face to face with Rob.

She describes to her younger sister Khloe Kardashian, "He said, I'm going to tell everyone how I have the worst, most disgusting family."

It appears like this quarrel is just charging up.

Keep looking up the new episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" on Sunday to see all the unfold drama.
>>>TMZ
Share