Celebrity News: Ivanka Trump Clear Confusion About The Role On Father's Campaign

Monday 8 August 2016

Ivanka Trump Clear Confusion About The Role On Father's Campaign

From left Donald Trump and Ivanka Trump
Collected: CNN

Ivanka Trump doesn't calling the shots in her father's presidential campaign and that she doesn't want to.

Donald Trump's campaign in an interview with Harper's Bazaar.

Ivanka Trump said of Donald Trump, "My role is daughter." "He accept something extremely brave which instruct a lot of selflessness. His campaign is his campaign. We have worked together over ten years. And I love my father, I respect my father. I also understand him and how he thinks. My siblings and I volunteer our opinions, canvass or not. I think most children do that with their parents. I think there is something unique in that we are colleagues."

Ivanka Trump wearing a $6,990 Carolina Herrera gown for the magazine's photo shoot during the interview.

During Republican National Convention she did in her speech, she is excited about supporting for more affordable child care.

She said, "The cost of child care is incredibly onerous." "In half the century, the cost of child care exceeds the cost of housing. It is the largest expense for households. It is not sustainable or appropriate."

In a recent interview Donald Trump said, If he were elected, he would consider putting his daughter in a cabinet position. "I can tell you everybody would say, 'Put Ivanka in! Put Ivanka in!' You know that, right? She is very popular, she is done very well. And you know Ivanka very well."
>>>CNN
Share