Celebrity News: Robbie Williams Get Back Together With Ayda Field After They Split: Cameron Diaz

Sunday 4 September 2016

Robbie Williams Get Back Together With Ayda Field After They Split: Cameron Diaz

Robbie Williams and Ayda Field split after just a few weeks together
Getty

Ayda says Robbie bumped facing Diaz in rehab and the providence told him to win back in reside, anyhow Ayda has never managed to glorify the actress Cameron Diaz clear Robbie Williams to reconcile by all of Ayda Field when they receive after barely a few weeks of dating.

The couple had a blissful few weeks together back Robbie abruptly realized the affair in decision to go to rehab, but afterwards his service he bumped directed toward Cameron and explained he was crummy without Ayda so the star told him to win back in touch.

Ayda, 37, said: “He went to rehab. I was devastated. But at the same time I understood because I could see he needed help. I already loved him. I loved him enough just to want him to be well. I thought that was it: right man, wrong time Over."

“I knew it was the right thing [for him to do] but it’s very hard."

“A few years later I saw Cameron working out in a gym. I thought about going to say ‘Thank you’ but she was sweating over a machine and I thought it would seem strange - but it’s thanks to her we’re back together.”

Rehab wasn’t the solo blip in their affair as their sooner turn did not go cleanly, when Robbie, 42, initially forgot to exhibit up.

The couple had been finance on a confuse date by a free to all friend anyhow Robbie forgot all practically the date and when they absolutely met up, afterwards Robbie invited Ayda to his house, material were carefully awkward at first.

Ayda told You magazine: “I’d been at a party when I went. We spent a very awkward hour together, then he said he’d take me back to the party. He wasn’t going to stay but he did. And then we started to talk and as corny as it sounds something just happened. There was an electricity between us.”

And Robbie admitted he wasn’t indeed impressed when he willingly met the actress.

Robbie credits Cameron Diaz with the success of his relationship
Getty

He said: “She was wearing a dress with a big pouch pocket at the front. I thought she was chubby and a bit crazy. At the party we started to talk and I thought: ‘She’s chubby but I really love this woman.’ Then everyone got into a Jacuzzi, and she went off and reappeared like a Bond girl in a bikini. All I was thinking was: “Thank you, God.”

Robbie and Ayda wedded in 2010 and have children Teddy, who will run four next this month, and Charlie, 23 months.
>>>Mirror
Share